THE STARKILLER UNLEASHED V2DX SABERS
THE BEST STAR WARS DX lightsaber GALEN MAREK’S THE STARKILLER UNLEASHED FROM THE FORCE UNLEASHED 1 and 2 on XBOX AND XBOX 360 from DX SABERS for Sith/Jedi/Grey
EACH COMES WITH A REAL QUARTZ KYBER CRYSTAL PULLED FROM THE EARTH!!!!
- LIFETIME WARRANTY THAT REPLACES ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FREE!!
- Can change to 11 different colors: Cold white, Blood red, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Ice blue, Purple, Pink, Cyan AND MORE
- 1 Removable blade - 32 in long, 2 mm thick - heavy dueling approved by saber guild!
- ALL KINDS HAVE SMOOTH SWING!!
- ALL SABERS NOW INCLUDE MOTION ACTIVATION!!
- Usb charging and comes with charging cable!
- Authentic metal hilt - ALUMINUM AND STEEL ALLOYS!!
- Comes with Volume control and Mute mode as well!
- Sounds and effects authentic and on contact - FLASH ON CLASH, LOCKUP, MUTE, BLASTER MODE
- COMES WITH 10-22 ORIGINAL SOUND FONTS AND ONES FROM THE Star Wars MOVIES!!
- Extremely durable and great for battling, and safe for kids!!
- Fast shipping as well!!
- ALL INSTRUCTIONS ARE DIGITAL ON THE WEBSITE - Green initiative
- SOUND EFFECTS IN MOTION AND ON IMPACT AND COMPLETELY BATTLE READY FOR DUELING
HILT TYPE GUIDE
NEOPIXEL = String of small leds in the blade that attaches with pins into the top of the hilt = the highest quality and the most realistic. Not safe for dueling, but the blades can take a beating! Awesome for hanging on the wall, spinning around, creating amazing cosplay, or showing off to friends and family. Comes pre-programmed with blade effects no other sabers can do!
- DX PIXEL - OUR OWN NEOPIXEL SOUND BOARD DEVELOPED BY OUR OWN FACTORY ENGINEERS
- PROFFIE (PROFFIEBOARD) - FAMOUS NEOPIXEL SOUND BOARD THAT HAS A MICRO USB PORT SO YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR SOUND FONTS AND EDIT THEM AS NEEDED - FOR ADVANCED USERS!!!
BASE LIT = Large LED light in the top of the hilt (handle) that lights up the blade = well priced and very duel worthy!! Great for heavy grade dueling and very tough sabers. You do not have to be delicate or careful! So durable you can run them over with your car and they will be fine!
EMPTY = No electronics and no blade - just the hilt only!